The Redsquare Group provides everything you need for a functional and cost-effective mezzanine floor, from initial quotation through to installation. We supply and fit mezzanine floors for Retail, Office & Storage, Warehouse, Production and Automation industries.
Each project is coordinated and controlled by a Redsquare project manager, ensuring that you have a single point of contact throughout.
Site surveys and inspections are conducted within one week of the order being placed and are conducted by our own fully qualified surveyors using the most accurate surveying equipment on the market. Having these expertise in-house allows us to respond quickly and to ensure we fully understand the unique requirements of each site.
Data from the survey is fed into our proprietary mezzanine floor production system, QD4 Pro – the only fully integrated and computerised mezzanine floor production system in the market.
Using just in time principles QD4 Pro manages the whole mezzanine production process – producing fast and accurate quotations, production schedules, management information, detailed CAD drawings, materials procurement, manufacturing drawings and installation scheduling.
- Site Survey
- Order placed
- Project manager appointed
- Site surveyed with structural engineer
- Detailed drawings produced
- Production scheduling agreed
- Installation teams booked
- Building regulations approval forms submitted
- Just-in-time manufacturing commenced
- Delivery of floor to site
- Installation teams erect structure & fit any other works below and above the floor
- Final snagging completed
- Customer satisfaction form signed
- Site left clean and tidy